Personal Care Principals
Algaia are French producers of sustainable carrageenans and alginates from seaweed, which are suitable for a number of cosmetic applications.
- Novel Textures
- Peelable Face Masks (Algogel VFM Range)
Algaia’s cosmetic ingredients are sourced from local fisherman who harvest seaweed to a set quota. Their carrageenans are both ECOCERT and COSMOS approved.
Argile du Velay
Argile du Velay offer high purity clay products, which are sourced at the base of the Auvergne volcanoes in France, and from Ghassoul in Morocco.
- All clays are 100% natural, and are free from any pigments or other chemical treatments.
- Their clays are ECOCERT and COSMOS approved.
- CosGreen offers a number of benefits for cosmetic formulators, including sebum reduction, malodour absorption, and anti-ageing properties.
Bloomage Biotechnology Corp.
Bloomage are the world’s leading manufacturer of hyaluronic acid (HA), and are experts in the field of fermentation.
They utilise their expertise to develop class-leading range of HA products, including modified forms of HA and HA derivatives for a range of cosmetic applications.
Cornelius Personal Care
Cornelius are able to offer a number of silicones for cosmetic formulations, which includes:
- Phenyl Trimethicone
For the full list of our own brand range of silicones and the benefits of these in cosmetic applications, contact our team here.
Erca Wilmar specialises in the development and production of a number of cosmetic ingredients, such as emollients, emulsifiers, solubising agents, giving factors, hair conditioners, humectants, emulsion stabilisers, foam boosters, and viscosity agents.
- Erca Group is back integrated to palm feedstocks through its partnership with Wilmar International.
- Offers RSPO-certified cosmetic ingredients.
- No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation (NDPE) policy towards sustainability.
Eurocarb is a supplier of coconut shell activated carbon from Sri Lanka, which is suitable for a number of cosmetic applications and oral care applications.
- Activated Charcoal RCPB 1002: a cosmetic grade of activated carbon that can self-suspend.
- Activated Charcoal RMPP 1011: for oral applications.
- COSMOS certified.
Gelest are a US manufacturer of speciality cosmetic pigments and fluids, who have a background expertise in silane chemistry.
- Gelest offers standard product lines of hydrophobic, oleophilic, and hydrophilic inorganic pigments, in addition to custom surface treatments.
- These offer cosmetic formulators improvement of skin feel and longer wear, as well as improved wetting for easier dispersion, and improved colour development.
- Polydiethylsiloxanes that offer cosmetic formulators better cushion and improved oil compatibility over dimethicone.
- Trisiloxanes are volatile alternatives to D5 that give a dry feel and provide slip and spreadability.
Hugo New Materials
Hugo New Materials are headquartered in China, and offer an extensive range of alkyl polyglucosides (APG) surfactants for use in cosmetic applications, homecare applications, and industrial applications.
- High-quality range of ECOCERT and COSMOS certified APGs.
- RSPO certified and palm-free options also available.
- 100% plant-based, Hugo APGs are fully biodegradable with an excellent green profile.
Jubilant are a specialist manufacturer of niacinamide, which is a popular ingredient derived from sugar cane amongst cosmetic formulators and consumers alike. It has a number of qualities which make it perfect for a range of cosmetic applications.
- Improved skin barrier function.
- Better moisturising capabilities.
- Anti-ageing properties.
- Reduces inflammation of the scalp.
OLVEA Vegetable Oils
OLVEA produce an array of vegetable oils and butters from both conventional and organic supply chains. They have a strong environmental focus, as well as having strong commitments to both social and economic implications associated with their supply chains, making their ingredients ideal for modern cosmetic formulators.
- High levels of ingredient traceability.
- High levels of quality and batch consistency.
Phoenix Chemical are based in New Jersey, and offer a range of unique chemical technologies for various cosmetic applications.
- Pecosil: silicone-based performance products.
- Pelemol: multi-functional emollient esters offering solvency, pigment wetting, and lubricous substantivity. They also have silicone alternatives.
- Phoenomulse CE1: universal external water phase emulsion system for self-foaming products.
- Pecogel: polymeric hydrogels forming water-resistant flexible films.
Oxerra are an industry-leading manufacturer of pigments and additives, with their Ferroxide range specifically suited for numerous cosmetic applications.
- High purity iron oxide pigments.
- Reds, yellows, browns, and blacks add colour and vibrancy to colour cosmetics.
- Ferroxide pigments meet all cosmetic regulations and are noted for their especially low nickel content
PRECHEZA are a European manufacturer of titanium dioxide pigments for various cosmetic applications.
- PRETIOX AV-01 FG: high purity anatase pigment with high brightness and good opacity.
- PRETIOX UVS30 / UVS30AB: titanium dioxide with exceptional UV absoprtion properties.
Applications include: makeup, lipsticks, nail lacquers, toothpastes, and sun care.
Radiant Color NV
Radiant Color are a Belgian-based company, recognised as a leader in the development and production of high performance and special effect pigments.
- ICE pigments: suitable for cosmetic applications, with a range of 9 different colours offering cosmetic formulators an array of choice.
- ICE-P pigments: a phosphorescent pigment for cosmetics, providing afterglow having been illuminated by daylight or UV light.
RITA are a US manufacturer of speciality and commoditised cosmetic ingredients, which includes surfactants, conditioners, emulsifiers, and emollients.
They specialise in acyl lactylates, and have developed specific surfactant blends that offer similar performance benefits to traditional sulphate-based cleansing systems.
SILAB are a French company that develop and manufacture natural active ingredients for an array of cosmetic applications.
- Strong focus on research and development, with 4-6 new active ingredients developed each year to ensure they meet the evolving trends and needs of the personal care sector.
- High levels of traceability of all of their natural or derived from natural resource active ingredients.
Strahl & Pitsch
Strahl & Pitsch have been producing natural and speciality waxes in New York since 1904. Their waxes are perfect for adding structure to a number of cosmetic formulations, in particular colour cosmetics. Their portfolio includes:
- Candellila Wax
- Carnauba Wax
- Ceresine Wax
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Ozokerite Wax
- Parraffin Wax
Teluca, based in New Jersey, are manufacturers of a range of semi permanent and direct hair dyes for hair colours and colour-enhancing shampoos and conditioners.
- Used by hair colour manufacturers worldwide.
- Broad array of dyes available.
- Versatility with superior and consistent results.
Health & Nutrition Principals
Agropur is a Canadian dairy cooperative established in 1938, and is today owned by 2,812 individual dairy farmers.
Their all natural, highly pure BiPRO is a clean tasting whey protein isolate.
- Trusted by pro athletes and sportspeople.
- Available instantised and non-instantised.
- High protein content and leucine levels.
AlzChem are producers of Creapure. This high-quality creatine is a popular dietary supplement amongst athletes and bodybuilders alike.
- Manufactured in a certified GMP plant.
- High quality, purity, and safety.
- Low creatinine levels (an indicator of purity).
- Vegan, Kosher, and Halal certified.
Diamantino Malho have produced gum rosin in Portugal since 1936 under the Dercol brand.
Produced from pine tree sap via distillation, specific trees with the right properties are carefully selected, before being QC tested at Diamantino’s in-house facility.
Gum rosin has a number of applications for nutritional products, including chewing gum and beverages.
HAYASHIBARA, part of the NAGASE Group, are producers of trehalose – a naturally occuring carbohydrate found in a variety of foods such as mushrooms, soy beans, and yeast. Commercially known as TREHA™, this ingredient can be used in a range of nutritional products and has a number of benefits:
- A disaccharide with 45% of the sweetness of sucrose.
- Heat and acid stable.
- Clean after taste.
Glanbia Nutritionals are producers of EdiSparklz™, which are a range of edible glitters that are ideal for toppings and inclusions in a number of nutritional products. These glitters have various benefits for health and nutrition formulators:
- Improved nutritional profile.
- Lower costs.
- Quick R&D turnaround.
HealthTech BioActives (HTBA)
HTBA have over 40 years’ experience in the production of pharmaceutical APIs, food technology, dietary supplement and animal nutrition ingredients.
They specialise in taste-modulating flavonoids, which are naturally sourced from plants and fruits. Flavonoids have a number of qualities to elevate nutritional products:
- Flavour amplification.
- Reduction of off-flavours and astringency.
- Boosts acceptability, sweetness perception, and gives an enhanced mouthfeel.
Kemin Food Technologies are a global leader within the health and nutrition sector, with over 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide serving over 120 countries. Their expertise and market knowledge allows them to turn consumer trends into nutritional products.
Kemin use plant-based extracts, antioxidants, and antimicrobials to extend the shelf-life of products, and provide colour, flavour, and food safety solutions.
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas are a family owned-and-operated company with more than a century of expertise in crafting premium vanillas and flavour extracts.
- High quality vanillas sourced from 5 distinct growing regions, each with their own flavour profiles.
- Utilise a proprietary cold extraction process.
- Strong commitment to sustainability, ethical sourcing, and community initiatives worldwide.
- Founding members of the Sustainable Vanilla Initiative.
OLVEA Vegetable Oils
OLVEA have over 90 years’ experience within the oils and fats industry, and are a leading supplier of vegetable oils for a number of nutritional products.
- OLVEA have a wide range of vegetable oils and speciality ingredients from conventional, organic, and fair-trade supply chains.
- Strong focus on both sustainable initiatives as well as local community initiatives.
PRECHEZA have over 120 years of expertise in the manufacture of chemical ingredients, and are a major European producer of titanium dioxide (TiO2).
PRETIOX Ti02 grades for food applications are exceptionally pure pigments. This quality means that these pigments have optimal optical properties and meet the highest hygiene standards for nutritional products.
Strahl & Pitsch
Strahl & Pitsch have over 100 years’ experience in importing, refining, and custom blending a range of waxes that are suitable for nutritional products. These include:
- Candelilla Wax
- Carnauba Wax.
Performance Chemical Principals
Alpha CALCIT Füllstoff GmbH
Alpha CALCIT Füllstoff GmbH is a German-based chemicals manufacturer specialising in the production of flame retardants and functional fillers.
These are suitable for a number of performance chemical applications, including plastics, rubber, and coatings. Their aluminium trihydrate is an ideal component in the manufacture of products such as cables, pipes, and construction materials.
Hangzhou Jingyi are a leading chemical manufacturer of organoclays for coatings, offering a wide range of products with various properties and functions.
Their organoclays are used as rheological additives to control the flow behaviour of paints and coatings. Application areas for these include coatings, adhesives, and sealants.
INEOS Pigments is a global leader in the production of chloride-process titanium dioxide pigments for use across various application areas, including:
Titanium dioxide is a white pigment that provides excellent hiding power, brightness, and durability, making it an essential component in the manufacture of high-quality paints and coatings.
Leneta is a US-based company that specialise in the production of black and white paint test charts for measuring the opacity of coatings.
These charts are suitable for a number of tests across the performance chemicals sector, and are used to measure the hiding power of a paint or coatings, ensuring that the final product meets the desired opacity and colour requirements.
Marcus Oils & Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
Marcus Oils & Chemicals is an Indian-based chemical supplier that specialise in the production of polyethylene waxes for use in polymer processing.
These waxes are used as processing aids in the chemical manufacture of various polymers, including PVC, polyethylene, and polypropylene. They have the capacity to improve process efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
Matsui International Co. Inc
Matsui International is a Japanese-based company that produces thermochromic and photochromic pigments. These can be used in a number of chemical manufacturing areas, from security applications to toys and other novelties.
Thermochromic and photochromic pigments change colour with changes in temperature or exposure to UV light, making them ideal in products where visual changes are desirable.
MCP Europe GmbH
MCP Europe is a German company that produces emulsion polymers. These can be used in a number of different performance chemical applications:
- Construction Materials
MCP Europe’s key product offerings include a range of acrylic, styrene acrylic, and vinyl acetate-based emulsions.
Oxerra are a chemical manufacturer that produces iron oxide pigments, mixed metal oxide pigments, and pigment dispersions.
These are suitable for various applications across coatings and plastics, and are noted for their colouration, opacity, and UV resistant properties.
Pontacol is a Swiss-based producer of thermoplastic adhesive films. These can be used in a number of application areas, including:
- Foam, Composites, and Textiles
Pontacol films provide excellent adhesion to a variety of substances, including metals, plastics, and composites, and can be customised to meet specific application requirements.
Radiant Color N.V
Radiant Color is a Belgian chemical manufacturer that specialise in the production of fluorescent pigments and dispersions.
These can be used in a number of application areas across coatings, inks, and plastics. Radiant pigments are highly effective at producing bright, intense colours that are ideal for creating eye-catching designs and graphics.
Radiant can offer UV-resistant, weather-resistant, and formaldehyde-free pigments, which are all highly stable.
Shandong Yingrui specialise in the production of hydrophilic and hydrophobic fumed silica.
Hydrophobic fumed silica has a low affinity for water and provides improved moisture resistance, preserving material properties. Whilst hydrophilic fumed silica improves flowability and stability in formulations, facilitating better wetting and adhesions.
These different types of fumed silica can be used in adhesives and sealants, as well as coatings and paints.
Sumitomo Bakelite Europe N.V
Sumitomo are a leading Belgian and Spanish chemical supplier of resole and novolac phenolic resins. These can be used across a number of application areas, including:
- Electrical Insulation
Their high-quality resins offer exceptional performance, durability, and chemical resistance.
Synchemer is a Chinese-based company that produces antioxidants and UV stabilisers for use in plastics.
Synchemer’s products can be used across both general plastic and coating applications, and are designed to protect these from degradation caused by exposure to UV radiation, heat, and other environmental factors.
U.S. Silica Company
U.S. Silica is a leading producer of industrial minerals, including ground silica filler. This can be used across a range of application areas, including:
Their products are highly effective at improving mechanical properties, including product strength, durability, and resistance to wear and tear.
VB Technochemicals SA
VB Techo produce natural barytes fillers that are used in coatings and plastics.
Barytes fillers are valued for their ability to enhance the performance of coatings and plastics, including improving their opacity, brightness, and durability.
Venator are a leading manufacturer of driers (metal-acid complexes) for alkyd paints and unsaturated polyester.
These driers can be used to speed up the drying process of coatings and inks, improving their performance and reducing the time required for curing.
Wolkem Industries Ltd
Wolkem is a chemical manufacturer known for producing high-quality wollastonite fillers that are highly effective and reliable.
These can be used across a number of application areas, including plastics, coatings, and road markings.
Wollastonite is used to improve the mechanical and physical properties of materials, including impact resistance, hardness, and dimensional stability.
Yantai Sunychem Int. Co. Ltd
Yantai Sunychem produce aldehyde resin for use in solvent-based pigment dispersions.
Aldehyde resin is valued for its ability to improve the stability and colour of pigment dispersions, making them ideal for use in a wide range of applications, including inks and coatings.