- Who we are
- What information do we collect about you?
- How we will use the information collected
- With whom do we share the information collected
- Access to your information and corrections
- Other websites
- How to contact us
Who we are
Cornelius (Cornelius Group plc) are a specialty chemical distributor headquartered in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. We are a group of companies that include:
- Cornelius Group plc
- Cornelius Specialties Ltd
- Cornelius Polska Sp z. o. o.
What information do we collect about you?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily complete the Contact Us page to allow us to answer your query. We may collect certain data from you through various channels, including but not limited to our website, social media platforms, and offline interactions. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How we will use the information collected
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve our products and your experience on the Cornelius websites
- To contact you regarding products and services which may be of legitimate interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us, for example marketing materials such as emails, promotional postcards, and trend reports.
With whom do we share the information collected
We may share your personal information with:
- Our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions
- Third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
If we do share your personal information with another Cornelius Group company or with trusted third parties, we shall use our best efforts to ensure that they keep your information secure, take all reasonable steps to protect it from misuse and only use it in a manner consistent with our instructions, this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies within our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving information to other members of the Cornelius Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email or write to us at the following address.
Access to your information and corrections
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. Please email or write to us at the following address.
How to contact us
- By email
- By writing to us at the following address