As a responsible supplier to the Life Sciences and Performance Chemicals sectors, we take the health and safety of our employees, their families, suppliers, customers and communities extremely seriously. As such we have implemented a number of precautionary actions in line with UK Government and NHS recommendations:
- We have implemented a ban on any professional travel to areas of concern as listed by the UK Government
- Any returning travellers from areas of high concern or locked down are asked to self-isolate for a period of 14 days
- All staff must inform HR about any personal and professional travel destinations (outside of the UK) in order that we can monitor our risk levels going forward
- We have implemented daily risk monitoring regarding countries of concern
- We have issued sanitizing gels around sites and encourage regular handwashing to minimise the risk of spread as per NHS recommendations
- We are encouraging staff to use virtual meeting technology to minimise the number of face to face meetings required during this period of uncertainty
This is very much a moving situation and we will endeavour to provide interested parties with as much information as possible as the situation progresses.