The Cornelius Supply Chain Pledge
We insist on the highest standards of all of our supply partners and ourselves in order that you can buy with confidence.
- • Are selected according to stringent standards
- • Have robust quality systems
- • Are audited according to our ‘Supplier Risk Assessment Audit Schedule’
- • Meet legal and ethical standards
All of our suppliers are legally compliant and meet European standards of quality.
Extensive checks are in place to maintain quality expectations.
- • Regular re-evaluation of Cornelius systems are conducted to give the best customer care programme available
- • We work with the IoCS to conduct ‘Voice of the Customer surveys’ for continued improvement to our performance
- • We are audited/scored by a number of our customers and external auditing bodies, which provides an external driver for improvement
Continuity of Supply
We ensure our suppliers abide by the relevant local and industry legislation:
- • Customers can be assured that any H&S risks are clearly and legally communicated, for the safe handling of our materials and that Cornelius fulfill their obligations to such legislation as CLP and REACH
- • We ensure regulatory compliance of the products Cornelius supply
- • We check the social accountability of all our suppliers
We make regular checks to improve our confidence in supply capability of Principals.
For more information on the Cornelius Supply Chain Pledge or to talk to our team about supply chain requirements please contact us.