We're Hiring: HR Manager
(Posted on 16/11/16)
Job Title: HR Manager· Compliance with all H&S policies
Job Location: Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5RG, South East England.
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 plus a bonus, pension, life assurance, PHI and private medical insurance
Cornelius Group PLC is an internationally renowned chemicals manufacturer and distributor based in Hertfordshire. Its operations cover Europe, distributing both branded and own brand products to the health care and nutrition industry. They have ambitious growth plans for the future and they are looking for an HR Manager that will support this by delivering and communicating the HR strategy and people plan and embed HR best practice across the business. This is a new appointment and represents an exciting opportunity to be part of the future success of the business.
The key responsibility will be delivering the HR strategy aligned to the business strategy - prior experience of working closely with a senior management team to deliver growth within UK & International sites is essential. The HR Manager will be expected to continually build on existing HR policies and procedures, ensuring that HR best practice is embedded throughout the business. Culture change will play a significant role in this, driving behaviours that are in line with the business’ Mission, Vision and Values centred on excellence in performance and continuous improvement. These will be rolled out across the business and will inform recruitment practices, people systems and processes.
The position will also be responsible for the wider HR operations across the business including:
· Learning and development
· Compensation and benefits
· Internal communication
· Employee engagement
· Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures
The HR Manager will report to the CEO and will be expected to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders including the Operational Board, Site Directors and Managers. The successful candidate will have an open and collaborative style, possess excellent communication skills and be commercially astute.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:·
. Experience of working within international multi-site organisation.
· Experience of working within SME matrix environment.
· Knowledge of expanding & supporting business globally.
· Experience of Merger & Acquisition activity, including integration of acquired organisation into the business.
· Strong knowledge of UK & EU employment legislations.
· Knowledge of organisation design, restructure & change management.
· Management of HR budgets.
· Implementation of HRIS.
· Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· A global awareness of differing business practices
· Educated to Master degree level & CIPD qualified.
· Self-starter who is enthusiastic, flexible, and able to work quickly and under pressure
· Experience of formulation and delivery of HR Strategy in line with the business strategy
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Please note: This position is open for application from 17th November 2016 till 16th December 2016.
Please apply with your CV to Mrs Michele Lambert , email firstname.lastname@example.org