Surfex 2016: Principal Focus Part 2
(Posted on 21/04/16)
As part of the Cornelius coatings offering, we will be representing several key industry principals, presenting innovative products and solutions for customers’ coatings and inks related requirements.
Tronox is a vertically integrated, global producer of TiO2 pigment with a range of grades available.
Tronox uses a proprietary chloride process for 100 percent of pigment production, producing pigment grades with a brighter appearance that is often preferred by manufacturers of coatings, plastics, paper and printing ink, amongst others.
Radiant Color is a leading manufacturer of fluorescent pigments and dyes, and has recently launched two ranges of formaldehyde-free fluorescent pigments, both spanning a full range of colours.
RADGLO® GRT: the excellent brightness and resistance to solvents means the RADGLO® GRT series is ideal for use in a variety of solvent borne applications (inks, paints, and many others). In particular, it works well in PVC.
RADGLO® GWT: offering good water resistance, lightfastness and heat stability, the RADGLO® GWT range is broadly compatible with a wide range of waterborne systems including inks, paints, textile coatings and more.
Cornelius Own Brand
Cornelius is proud to present its first own-brand fluorochemical additives for textile coatings, CornelRepel 550 and CornelRepel 560.
- Imparts excellent hydrostatic head pressure performance
- Recommended for nearly all types of fabrics to impart excellent water and oil repellency
- Compatible with most other textile additives
- Imparts excellent water and oil repellency to all types of fabrics made from natural and synthetic fibres
- Imparts excellent durability through extended home laundering and soft hand
- Does not include cationic emulsifiers
- Is nonflammable
Find us at stand C36, where we look forward to seeing you at the show!
For more information, contact Joe Hazell on 01279 714 300 or email@example.com