Olympia Beauty 2015 Roundup
(Posted on 28/10/15)
On 5th October, Care Team member Lauren Kempen visited Olympia Beauty 2015. The two-day exhibition featured over 500 beauty brands, the latest product launches, new treatments and services. The event is a hub for industry experts, business advisors, salons, manufacturers and suppliers, offering the chance to see the latest innovations in personal care under one roof.
Notable trends cropping up included;
- The increased use of gold pigments in luxury products for an intense visual effect
- The rise of glitter tattoos and ‘glitterlips’
- Micro-peels: for Face, Hands, Feet and more!
- Spa@home trend: products that give a home spa experience
- FibreLashes: mascaras including micro-fibres, extending lash length temporarily
Overall, the show was very busy, with attendees ranging from students to bloggers to industry specialists.
For more information on this event, contact Estelle Murphy on 01279 714 300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org