Join Evolva for "The role of resveratrol in healthy ageing" webinar
(Posted on 18/03/16)
Cornelius represents Evolva in the distribution of its fermented 99% purity trans-Resveratrol.
Evolva is a Swiss company that discovers and provides innovative, high value, sustainable ingredients for health, wellness and nutrition. They have multiple technological capabilities, all using fermentation. One key product is trans-Resveratrol.
About Evolva trans-Resveratrol
Trans-Resveratrol is a natural plant ingredient belonging to the family of antioxidant polyphenols. It is associated with a range of beneficial effects and is commonly positioned as a key ingredient to promote healthy ageing.
What makes Evolva's trans-Resveratrol different is that it is produced by yeast fermentation. This provides the capability of offering a 99% pure product that is free of pesticides and other impurities, which may be found in other sources.
- Recognised for its beneficial effects on cardiovascular health, insulin control, memory, and bone health
- 99% pure, without the challenges and variability of plant-derived extracts
- EU-approved novel food ingredient and self affirmed GRAS status
- Sourced from a GMP fermentation process (instead of the invasive weed Polygonum cuspidatum)
- Odourless, tasteless, and ideal for the most challenging applications and formulations
- Peer reviewed in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism: Four months of Evolva’s trans-Resveratrol supplementation increased bone mineral density in middle-aged men
For additional info, please see Evolva's attached brochure
For more information, please contact Hannah Mead on 01279 714 300 or email@example.com