Cornelius is now holding stock of Olvea Shea Butter Refined
(Posted on 27/02/18)
Ready for immediate dispatch from our UK warehouse!
Shea Butter contains a remarkable amount of unsaponifiable matter, giving it wonderful properties, including:
- Tocopherols providing natural antioxidants
- Phytosterols and triterpenes have UV properties
- Sterols provide an anti-inflammatory effect
- Soothing, moisturising and protecting effects
Shea Butter is suitable for many applications, including:
Shea Butter is sourced via a robust, sustainable supply chain from Olvea's manufacturing facility in Burkina Faso and ensures:
- Transparent and long-term relationships with women's co-operatives
- Fair and higher than market remuneration for the women harvesting and processing the Shea
These principles are embodied in the Olvea's membership of the Union for Ethical Bio Trade and the setting-up of a philanthropic fund to provide literacy campaigns throughout Burkina Faso.
For further information about Shea Butter or to place your order please contact Hannah Newman. Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org