Essential Oils & Natural Extracts
The Cornelius+ Range of Essential Oils & Natural Extracts is derived from the leaves, flowers, roots and stems of aromatic plants using maceration, cold press and steam distillation processes. They are produced to the highest quality standards meeting the requirements of a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, personal care and industrial companies through to food and beverage manufacturers who seek flavourings and natural extracts that make their products unique, as well as consistent in quality.
- Dedicated Quality & Regulatory staff maintain our accreditation to ISO 900 and ESAD
- Our supply chain partners share our values and our commitment to continuous improvement
- We understand the regulations surrounding the production and use of essential oils and natural extracts and therefore we ensure our range remains compliant, offering continuity of supply to our business partners
- We manage all of the raw material information to make it easy to do business with us
- We have fully traceability of our products from pre-shipment samples and GC analysis on arrival. The data is then held for 5 years
- We have a decanting facility dedicated to Essential Oils & Natural Extracts including a nitrogen blanket, high cleanliness standards etc
Cornelius invests highly in sourcing and purchasing organic and conventional essential oils and natural extracts from remote areas of the world. We engage ourselves locally to ensure that what we offer meets our values and ethical standards.
The team behind the development of the Cornelius+ Essential Oils & Natural Extracts Range has more than 40 years experience in the industry. We continuously expand our knowledge of the complex markets we source from and follow crop developments around the world directly or through our trusted partners. This approach helps us to mitigate the fluctuations in product availability due to shifting weather conditions. Our experience of staying close to market developments also enables us to build a strong reputation and maintain a high level of quality in the products we offer.
We work hard to ensure our supply chain is kept as short as possible by working directly with local growers and suppliers and take a number of measures to maintain our high standards, to ensure our customers receive the quality and consistency they expect from us.
Cornelius+ Organic Certification
Any product sold as ‘organic’ must comply with strict rules set at UK, European and international levels. These rules (known as ‘Standards’) assure consumers they are buying genuinely organic products that can be fully traceable back to the farm. Cornelius has Organic Certification which allows us to repack oils and natural extracts without breaking the Organic Chain and to supply our customers with their desired quantities and quality.